Morris Grade School will hold its annual Halloween Parade to Park Pointe on Tuesday (10/31/23). The event, a long-standing tradition in the school community, allows spectators to see over 700 students marching down Dupont Avenue in creative and spooky costumes, showcasing their Halloween spirit. The parade will kick off around 9:15 a.m.
● All students will exit Morris Grade School through the back of the school.
● Students will head south on the sidewalk towards the Band/Music Wing.
● Students will follow the sidewalk in front of the school.
● Students will use the crosswalk adjacent to Door 28 (E Wing), heading east through the winding sidewalk in front of the building.
● The parade will continue on the south side of Dupont Avenue, heading east.
● The parade will cross to the north side of Dupont Avenue.
● Students will parade through Park Pointe Senior Living Center.
● Students will proceed west on the north side of Dupont Avenue.
● The parade will return to the school, entering the E Wing at Door 28.
*There is NO parking in front of Morris Grade School, as it is a fire lane!
Parents, Guardians, Family, and Friends may line up along the front of the school, in the field in front of the school, or along Dupont Ave to watch the parade. Thank you for your participation and cooperation with this event.
Upon reaching Park Pointe, the students will march through the facility for the residents to see and enjoy the fun of the holiday. This event continues to be a cherished tradition in Morris, fostering a sense of unity and Halloween spirit in the town.